New Business Development Manager
Plastic Bottle Supplies have grown extensively in the past few years. To build on this continued growth an exciting career opportunity for a New Business Development Manager has arisen. The focus of this field based role is on generating, qualifying and converting prospects for our HDPE containers.
The role will receive support from an Internal Sales professional and will be expected to:
- Generate and qualify leads and forecast annual future sales figures.
- Convert sales from new business opportunities to target.
- Visit prospects at their site representing the business and product and host meetings at PBS.
- Apply a consultative and customer-centric sales approach building and maintaining long-term positive relationships with decision makers at prospects and customers.
- Deliver quotations, samples, and accompany trial pallets to prospects and new customers.
- Conduct supply negotiations within relevant brief; creating win-win situations.
- Support NPD projects for your assigned accounts ensuring timelines are being adhered to and agreed specifications are communicated correctly and in a timely manner.
- Handle objections effectively achieving positive outcomes for the customer and PBS.
- Delegate day to day customer queries to the internal sales team or other relevant colleagues.
- Support marketing activities.
If you are a driven and enthusiastic individual thriving on a positive challenge in a thriving owner-managed business and get a buzz of converting prospects, we would like to hear from you today. You will have succeeded in a fast paced and dynamic B2B sales environment and are looking for your next step.
The role is field based with 4 days out of the office and 1-2 nights away every week. Company car, laptop and mobile are part of a competitive package including a monthly bonus scheme.
If you are interested to discuss the opportunity further, contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking froward to hearing from you.