An exciting opportunity has arisen within a fast paced, growing and successful business for a full time Warehouse Operative to joining our friendly team.
To take delivery of goods and supplies as well as distributing products whilst ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times. Working to Company objectives and targets to fulfil customer demand promoting operational excellence at all times.
Shift Pattern: Day Shifts including weekend working.
Main duties and tasks:
- Take delivery of goods and supplies in to the warehouse.
- Ensure safe storage of goods.
- Picking of correct goods for outgoing customer orders, checking quantity and quality.
- Loading goods for dispatch on time and following health and safety guidelines
- Check for damaged or missing items.
- Check and sign off delivery notes.
- Move stock around the warehouse by hand and using lifting equipment or a fork lift truck.
- Check off loading sheets and raising any concerns
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy and in line with Health and Safety procedures.
- Applicants must hold a Counterbalance FLT licence.
- Previous warehousing experience is essential
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a busy environment.
In return you will receive:
- Monthly Salary
- Possibility of achieving monthly bonus – KPI targets
- Free on-site car parking.
- Easy access to the site via public transport
- Working within a friendly dynamic team
- Comprehensive support and opportunities for personal development
Application forms are available at our office reception at our Wolverhampton site or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org