Business Development Manager
Due to continued success an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager position has arisen at a ground-breaking time in the company’s successful history. Substantial investment in the latest machinery ensures that world leading technology is incorporated in our blow moulding operation upholding our competitive edge in the marketplace. The cutting-edge equipment allows us to adopt an innovative and flexible approach to production, delivering sustainable high-quality products and customer service. Supplying a wide range of markets predominantly within the food and chemical packaging / container industries, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, fast paced and innovative company with ambitious growth plans and great company culture.
The role of Business Development Manager is critical to the company’s continued success and growth. We are seeking a talented and dynamic Business Development Manager who is results motivated to maximise sales conversions in a niche market sector with the ability to develop and maintain long standing customer partnerships. A highly articulate sales professional with extensive B2B experience who has the ability to work well with others and lead by example, sharing best practices and identifying opportunities for improvement.
The successful candidate will have great commercial acumen at a strategic level with established
proven technical solution sales experience. Sound comprehension of project life cycle sales, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. First class PC skills are also key for this opportunity.
The position is a field-based sales role and therefore travel throughout the UK is to be expected.
The key elements to the role are:
- Develop new accounts and increase sales in both existing and new sectors
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and products to clients and conducting regular visits to schedule. Deliver quotations, samples, and trial pallets to prospects, new and existing customers.
- Convert sales from new business opportunities by visiting prospects and customers at their site or hosting meetings at PBS to target.
- Apply a consultative and customer centric sales approach building and maintaining long-term positive relationships with decision makers at prospects and customers.
- Maximising sales, delivering the right solutions by structuring all-inclusive commercial deals, understanding the challenges that the customer faces and partnering with the internal support teams.
- Ability to provide accurate quotations utilising technical expertise in the business to develop and present technical solutions to the customer.
- Conduct supply negotiations within relevant brief creating win-win situations.
- Work to weekly/monthly targets and ensure correct documentation of prospect and customer communications and visits via internal support team, ensuring that accurate information is fed into the business in a suitable and timely manner.
- Support forecast annual future sales figures.
- Build and maintain positive internal relationships and work as part of a team.
- Support internal and external marketing activities.
Are you passionate about new business generation and building solid customer relationships and want to work for a successful fast growing business? If this is you, please contact us without delay.
In return we offer:
- Responsibility from day 1
- Competitive pay rates and on target bonus
- Comprehensive training and continued personal development
- Fully expensed executive company car, mobile and laptop
Application forms are available at our office reception at our Wolverhampton site or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org