Candidate Privacy Notice
As a company we need to collect and hold data about you to enable us to process your job application. The General Data Protection Regulation places an obligation for us to tell our job applicants in more detail why we collect your data, what we do with it, and how long we expect to retain it. This Privacy Notice informs you about the nature of the data that we may hold about you and provide you with a better understanding of how we will use your data. We are not planning to transfer your data outside the EEA.
Your consent is requested
We would like your consent to hold personal data about you in order that we can process your employment application. By applying and sharing your personal data with Plastic Bottle Supplies Ltd. you consent to our Candidate Privacy Notice. The data we wish to obtain and hold are listed below, but not limited to:
Previous employers and positions held
Skills and qualifications obtained
Why we wish to hold it
This will allow us to make a decision on your suitability for employment/engagement. It will help us to decide which department and role you may be most suitable in.
How long it will be kept for
Data obtained during recruitment will only be kept until either your application has been declined and then destroyed after 6 months. If a job offer is made and more
comprehensive GDPR consent form will be issued.
Agreement to use my data
I hereby freely give Plastic Bottle Supplies Ltd consent to use and process my personal data relating to my job application.
In giving my consent:
- that I can ask to see this data to check its accuracy at any time via a subject access request (SAR).
- that I can ask for a copy of my personal data held about me at any time, and this request is free of charge.
- that I can request that data that is no longer required to be held, can be removed from my file and destroyed.
- that if I am unsuccessful with my application my data will be destroyed after 6 months.
- the Data Controller for the company is Plastic Bottle Supplies Ltd and I can contact them directly if I have any questions or concerns. Their e-mail address is email@example.com their telephone number is 01902 397397.
- that if I am dissatisfied with how the company uses my data I can make a complaint to the government body in charge (Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or at www.ICO.org.uk)