Customer Account Executive
£19,000 – £27,000 per annum DOE
Plastic Bottle Supplies Ltd is a fast paced, highly dynamic and innovative business based in Wolverhampton. As the West Midlands’ 39th fastest growing company the need to expand our existing, passionate team has arisen.
This role would significantly appeal to an individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment working closely with a dedicated team to deliver results. Overcoming challenges and finding solutions is what we do best. If you have a proven track record in an Internal Sales / Account Management position and feel you are able to deliver tangible results, we are keen to hear from you.
The key elements to the role are:
- Proactively manage new and existing customer accounts liaising with external Field Sales
- To build and leverage relationships with key decision makers which identify customer requirements and challenges
- Research and identify new and relevant market opportunities and prospects converting together with Field Sales.
- Project manage conversion journey from Prospect to New Customer
- Trend analysis of customer performance highlighting exceptions
- Ability to identify and promote cost saving incentives to customers
- To develop sound commercial solutions which optimise sales opportunities
- Strong understanding of consultative sales process within a B2B environment
- Ensures high standards of data quality within CRM, tracking pipeline, opportunities and reporting data to senior stakeholders.
- Provides financial and commercial information, including sales volumes, profitability and credit management support
- Preparation of contract negotiation documents
- Demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service, with great communication capability
- Ability to remain focussed and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially aware and able to identify new business opportunities
- Great at building strong internal and external relationships at all levels
- Applying strong attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills
- Proven experience in analysing data and insight to improve performance
- IT savvy with strong Excel skills
- Familiar with CRM and ERP systems
- Able to manage and prioritise workload from a variety of sources autonomously
- A team player who enjoys sharing best practices and identifying opportunities for improvement
In return we offer:
- Competitive pay rate
- Comprehensive training
- Personal development
- A fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment
Application forms are available at our office reception at our Wolverhampton site or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org