Plastic Bottle Supplies Ltd is a Wolverhampton based company who are continually growing and evolving to meet the needs of our customers. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Logistics Coordinator to joining our friendly team.
Responsible for the planning of outgoing company products primarily liaising with customers and other operational departments. Delivering high levels of customers service is essential at all times to meet deadlines and targets.
Main duties and tasks
- Communicate with hauliers; booking and rearranging vehicles and drivers to time and cost.
- Coordinate the day to day logistics function of the company effectively ensuring on time, quality deliveries are achieved, liaising with sales, order processing, planning and warehouse.
- Confirm delivery times with customers’ goods in function, in line with customer preferences.
- Create transport and picking list daily to timelines and to communicate any changes to relevant staff.
- Approve pallet tickets and create despatch notes on Sage 50.
- Provide drivers with accurate delivery paperwork, correctly scanning to support traceability.
- Liaise with SOP to ensure any additional transport costs are invoiced to customers.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Monitor haulier performance escalating concerns through the correct channels
- Deal with complaints effectively.
- Answer phones, screen calls and help with escalation calls
- Ensure CRM system is up to date and accurate reflecting key transport information relating to customer accounts
- To be able to offer cover for roles within the admin team and arrange training where necessary for cross training other team members including purchase and sales order processing related tasks.
- To support and assist with various projects as required by the company.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to take responsibilities and make own logical decisions
- Highly effective team player with strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Pragmatic, solutions focused approach
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
In return we offer:
- Responsibility from day 1
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training and continued personal development
Application forms are available at our office reception at our Wolverhampton site or send us an email to email@example.com