Plastic Bottle Supplies Ltd is a Wolverhampton based company who are continually growing and evolving to meet the needs of our customers. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Operations Assistant to join our friendly team.
Reporting to the Recruitment and Training Manager, the role will support various business areas in administrative and coordination tasks on a day to day basis.
Main duties and tasks:
- To provide a comprehensive, efficient and effective administration service including collation of data, letter writing and organisation of meetings.
- Preparation and distribution of agenda’s / documents for meetings within the business.
- Responsible for database updates and to support the reporting within various Operational areas.
- Organising of staff rotas, deploying staff appropriately according to the needs of the business ensuring that shifts are fully covered
- Coordinating staffing levels and organising / updating annual leave entitlements and relevant schedules.
- Facilitating the absence management process and monitoring of trends, escalating where necessary.
- Maintain noticeboards and communications out to internal colleagues across the business.
- Handling of immediate staffing / personnel issues via telephone and email ensuring messages are answered and passed to relevant team members in an appropriate timely manner.
- To maintain and update effectively all training files, ensuring compliance with data protection legislation, filing and archiving of all personnel and training data ensuring it is ordered, clear and compliant.
- Collation of Staffing data to report to the business at scheduled intervals.
- To maintain a flexible attitude towards duties and responsibilities to ensure the efficient working of the team
- Able to work on own initiative with a ‘can do’ self motivating attitude
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Strong organisation capability
- Experience of prioritising tasks alongside through administrative skills
- A team player with a conscientious attitude
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
- Ability to absorb information to produce reports with guidance and support
- Ability to work independently to set objectives
In return we offer:
- Responsibility from day 1
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training and continued personal development
Application forms are available at our office reception at our Wolverhampton site or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org