To inspect and pack quality checked bottles in a timely and efficient way to specification to ensure company targets and customers’ expectations are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform packing operations in accordance with company and customers’ requirements.
- Operate machinery equipment in accordance with health and safety procedures.
- Complete packing orders within company deadlines.
- Wear PPE as required by the company and adhere to health and safety rules and procedures.
- Keep the machines supplied with packaging materials and make trays/boxes.
- Visually inspect all bottles for contamination such as burns, foreign bodies, discolouration or deformation before they are packed to ensure quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure inline checks such as leak tests and weight checks are completed correctly where required.
- Pack bottles to specifications correctly labelling and adhering to packing configuration.
- Escalate any quality concerns or machine issues to relevant staff.
- Under supervision competently and safely assist with cleaning out of the machines.
- Adhere to the clean as you go company policy ensuring work stations are kept clean, tidy and any debris is swept up.
- Maintaining highest standards of product safety and adhering to hygiene regulations at all times.
- Assist fellow colleagues in their job duties when needed.
- Attend any training that the company deems necessary for the role.
- Notify management about any equipment and production issues.
- To undertake any other duty as requested by your Line Manger or other Management.
Working on a shift pattern basis of 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off rotating with 12 hour shifts. The hourly rate is £8.21 (or statutory minimum wage) per hour and is paid monthly (breaks are not paid).
Or send us an email to email@example.com